Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Wall Street Journal Article on Adult ADHD

Wall Street Journal Article on Adult ADHD2010-04-06T15:55:41+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments Wall Street Journal Article on Adult ADHD

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ivriniel
    Participant

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304620304575165902933059076.html?mod=rss_whats_news_us

I wasn’t too sure about it when I read the opening paragraphs, but it turned out to be a fairly good article.

Just don’t read the comments page if you’ve had a bad day and/or have high blood pressure. The trolls are out in force.

REPORT ABUSE

Rick Green – Founder of TotallyADD
    Participant

Rather than ignore the comments page, I request everyone get in there and comment and provide some solid information and first hand experience.

If you see something that is dismissive or wrong or misinformed about ADHD, please, step up and throw in your two cents.

4,000 Scientific papers and studies have been done on this disorder/syndrome/mindset.

It is real.

REPORT ABUSE

Ivriniel
    Participant

Oh, I agree, Rick. I just meant don’t look at the comments unless you have the time/mental energy to deal with a whole lotta stoopid right now.

Not that all the posters are trolls, but the ones that are are infuriating.

REPORT ABUSE

veronica

there are some pretty good people on there giving their two cents to the a55h*ol3 responses. it’s difficult for those who have not ever had to deal with this on a daily basis to understand the full impact ADD/ADHD has on a person and their surroundings. i haven’t read the article, yet. i jumped to the comments. :D

thanks for posting lvriniel!

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)