Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Weather

Weather2011-10-25T12:41:21+00:00
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

laddybug3

I have noticed my mood changes as the weather changes. If a bad storm is on a way almost anything can set me off. Even get headaches. Like today! The plan was to put some flyers up today only it has become hard. My plan is to have them up at 10. Now I am freaking out because I don’t know were to put.

This morning at 2 a.m. I woke and lay in my bed ready to throw the clock out the window. There a really bad storm on the way according to the news. It is supposed to hit mid morning. The cat crying annoyed me enough to put her in another room. Normally, I would feed her.

I was wondering does anyone notice this too?

REPORT ABUSE

nellie

Not me so much but members of my family. One gets severe migraines when the weather changes and can’t sleep. The other gets very moody as well as the previous symptoms.

REPORT ABUSE

billd

Weather:

Changes in atmospheric pressure, humidity levels, and sun-shine levels (which impact vitamin D and fatigue, aches and pains)

My co-worker’s arthritis predicts the incoming weather changes for him, so why not other “things” impacted?

REPORT ABUSE

quizzical
    Participant

I’m very weather-sensitive, but it’s more in a conscious way; if the weather doesn’t match my plans, I get way more annoyed than most people would. I actually don’t like bright sunny days if I have a lot of work to get done indoors, or in the winter when there aren’t any leaves on the trees – too stark and bleak. I actually love storms; I tend to need the stimulation. :)

REPORT ABUSE

billd

I REALLY sleep better and deeper during a good old-fashioned thunder storm.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)