Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Welbutrin, Prozac, Focalin and NAC Cocktail – anyone else had success?

Welbutrin, Prozac, Focalin and NAC Cocktail – anyone else had success?2016-09-23T08:32:06+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Focalin Welbutrin, Prozac, Focalin and NAC Cocktail – anyone else had success?

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

sivartmr

Hello, new to the site and forums.  After long suspecting that I had something going on, I was recently diagnosed with ADD/ADHD (still not sure which it is yet) as well as some OCD traits.  I have been on Welbutrin ER (300mg/day) for years, was recently put on Prozac (40mg/day) as well and now my Dr. has added NAC (working towards 2400mg/day) and Focalin XR (working towards 40mg/day).  Has anyone ever had this combination and had good results?  I know I can’t be the first, I’m just curious to know what I should expect once I get to the full dosage of everything.  The combination of Welbutrin and Prozac definitely helped with the mood stabilization, but the concentration and the OCD behaviors are what prompted my Dr. to add the Focalin and NAC.  While I’ve dealt with depression for almost 10 years, and the attention deficit and OCD stuff is something I have had most of my life (i think) I’m only now starting to deal with it as well.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)