Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Well confirmed it is!

Well confirmed it is!2011-10-06T18:40:53+00:00
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well after months of doubts and suspicions, It’s now confirmed I have ADD. I have to say I am relieved and hoefull as knowing is half the battle. I’m 30, an entrepreneur (restaurant owner) and it is obvious I have developed techniques to keep me functional in the midst of the workload I have (even though there are alot…and i mean alot of flaws).

Luckily I have a supposrtive wife and familly, as well as you folks to help me with this.

Thanks to all for these forums

cheers

REPORT ABUSE

quizzical
    Participant

Congrats on getting confirmed! Knowing is so much better than wondering! Glad to hear you’ve got your family rallying around you! Good luck in the days ahead!

REPORT ABUSE

wolfshades

Congrats, DubRod. Seems weird saying that about a diagnosis, ever, but most of us here understand what it means. Finally, an answer to all of the inconsistencies you grew up with, and a reason for the workarounds you created for yourself in order to function.

Such great news when what you’ve suspected for so long finally gets confirmed.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the comments, today was a first day on concerta, at a really small dose, but it seems like I have just woken up from one of those semi-awake sleeps.

My mom, who I work with, says I seam much more awake and attentive, and at the end of the day we have accomplished more today then the last 2 weeks.

Hopefully this is a first step forward to greater things, although I know it will be a lifelong battle. I am of the optomistic type, even though alot of doubts had settled in the past few months, and cant wait to look back at today as the beginning of a better me.

Thank you for your encouragements and for posting on here. I see your posts often around the forum and it does make a difference.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)