Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Well I went and finally did it

Well I went and finally did it2010-03-05T01:37:19+00:00

The Forums Forums I Just Found Out! My Story Well I went and finally did it

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dazed confused and bewildered. Knew what I was, believed when I was told it will go away. Lost a wife and ,lost jobs, lost faith, hope. Hope it will get better.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Feeling better today sorry about the last post. Guess it was just relief, anger ,stress coming out. I was ‘labelled’ long ago but was always told ,”You will grow out of it” 20+ years later, one ruined marrage and a bitter 15 yr old son and you wonder why I was a bit ‘gibbered after the appointment. Thanks to DR J for showing me this site and for his help, Mabey I will be able to get somewhere now.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Malevalent, glad you are feeling better. Im also glad you have this site to release how you feel. Remember, you cant look behind you, be hopeful for the future and live in the present. We are special, some of the most exciting people on the planet and most successful.

We are all in this together and that is why we are here.

To be honest, I dont want to grow out of it, just manage it better at times, you know, cope.

You will get somewhere now, because you are doing the right things.

Good luck

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Amen brother just gald its no longer one foot in front of the other till deat do me in

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)