Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

what to tell doctor about medication

what to tell doctor about medication2014-05-24T16:15:37+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Adderall XR what to tell doctor about medication

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

addjs

I am perplexed. I am 63 and just found out from watching the PBS  program. Went to doc and  started Adderall and it doesn’t provide me with any positive benefits. One day it did, that was when I switched up to 15mg xr (I started on 5 to 10 to 15). The next day it faded. I also had some headaches – so I stopped all meds and started up again at 5 to 10 to 15. No positive just a lagging. pressure and need to feel a bit spacy and questioning myself.”is this drug working?”

I am not sure my doc wants to hear about side effects. Just take the drug see if you have headaches. Doc wants me to increase to 20 after a week and see if it works. or gives me headaches.

Question: How long do you stay on med when it doesn’t work and causes you side effects that affect your life.

All this trouble and soon it will go flat. from what I read here. It’s only been 6 weeks. Think I should feel something good happening? I have taken some classes in BhModTherapy for ADD – i am ready to work with it but I can’t get a grip yet. Except for that one day… that left me.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)