Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Where can I watch "ADD & Loving It"?

Where can I watch "ADD & Loving It"?2011-12-22T02:17:20+00:00

The Forums Forums What is it? Other Where can I watch "ADD & Loving It"?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can’t find it anywhere online. Every time I try to open a link, the page fails. I really want to watch this documentary, as I’ve heard really good things about it.

It’s irritating how they’re trying to “spread the word” about A.D.D, but there is nowhere on the internet to watch it, unless you pay for it. Ridiculous.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh and I mean the full version, not the trailer!

REPORT ABUSE

Swordsman45

Personally, I bought mine because I want to support this site. Have you tried the library?

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m only going to start buying my research once I’ve had my professional diagnosis, in the meantime it seems a bit silly to! I want to find as much free research as possible. Nope, I haven’t. I guess I could do.

I’m guessing there’s no place online where you can watch it for free. If anybody knows, then I’d like to know. Thanks :)

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Supporting the research even if you have or do not have “it” can only be a good thing Berry x

REPORT ABUSE

kc5jck
    Participant

If you buy it and don’t have it, then you could give it to someone who does have it or to the library. Tag, your it.

REPORT ABUSE

billd

where’s that darned thumbs-up icon admins? ;-)

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)