Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Who knew!

Who knew!2010-10-02T03:56:08+00:00
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, I found out this week. I’m 38, female…and had no idea. Suffer with Dysthymia, Hypothyrodism…depression…you know the drill…a bit up and down. I am looking forward to discussing this finding further with my doctor; I don’t know what will be the treatment suggestion and part of me doesn’t believe that I am ADD. There are only three psychiatrist in the city that test for Adult ADD and he’s one of the, so I guess he’s right. With the disbelief, there is a little smile…it does explain a few things. The school problems…sometimes easily agitated and reactive…reading issues…I don’t like to read, but love to be read to…I’ve only found a few books that I’ve loved to read and was totally obsessed and addicted to reading them…finding myself in cold bath water at 3 in the AM and work the next day…the reversal of numbers…self-esteem…frustration with making such stupid, easy mistakes. So yeah…maybe there is hope things will improve…I guess I will have wait and see what the doctor has to say…I am still a little stunned by the news…

REPORT ABUSE

trashman

hi trashman here I havent been tested still wating my doc is so sure I have adhd that Iam aiready on concerta. so wellcome go allover this site and take it all in with a open mind. then enjoy the trip. It will help you alot,because to know is power and the more you know gives you control. lots of luck.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

You’re much, much better off finding out you’re ADD then not. Now that you can put a finger on what’s been going on the pieces will start to really fit. Expect to have a rough go of it when you get to the point of feeling a bit better then you really feel the shoulda coulda wouldas. Why wasn’t this found earlier? What would be different and all that.

You will be OK! Talk about it. Read about it. Hey watch the vids on this site. They have lots and lots of really good points and information.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

hope you will be fine.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)