Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

You Mean I'm Not Lazy, Stupid, Or Crazy?

You Mean I'm Not Lazy, Stupid, Or Crazy?2011-06-26T15:58:09+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments You Mean I'm Not Lazy, Stupid, Or Crazy?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I recently got myself an Amazon Kindle, which I love, and I got the e-book version of “You Mean I’m Not Lazy, Stupid, Or Crazy?”. I’ve been looking for a book about ADD in order to educate myself about my condition, and this is THE book if you want to know all about ADD. So far I’m only up to Chapter 3, but so far I see myself in so many things in the book. After everything that’s gone on in my life with ADD I’ve made learning to live with it and getting treated for it a priority, and for me this book is an important step along the way. I highly recommend it for any and all of you who want to know more about this condition we all have to live with.

REPORT ABUSE

Amy

That is a GREAT book that I highly recommend as well. In fact, I think it’s my favorite book about Adult ADD/ADHD that’s out there.

Amy

http://acatwithadhd.com

REPORT ABUSE

nellie

I agree, it was the first one I read too. The title really echos what you are saying when you read it – I couldn’t believe how accurately it described me :-)

REPORT ABUSE

curlysue

I learned a lot from this one

REPORT ABUSE

sdwa
    Participant

I looked at it in the book store but I couldn’t really get into it – maybe I’ll take another look, as I know a lot of people like that one..

I like Gabor Mate’s book “Scattered” because it addresses many of the emotional issues (fallout from ADHD rather than ADHD itself) in an insightful way.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)