Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

zoloft?

zoloft?2010-12-06T00:05:21+00:00
Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

i am currently on 200mg of zoloft a day to control my depression and adhd , but it realllly isnt helping much at all … i need to know if there is an affordable medication on the market that i can take . i was on strattera but having 2 boys with adhd and odd as well their meds come first. at the moment i have only pharma care coverage so any advice would help.my family physician has put forth the exception letter and i have still been turned down for coverage. I cannot take ritalin as it makes me flip out , same with adderal – anything that is an amphetimine makes me extremely nasty and i really need to get this under control so i can keep my life together

thanx

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Zoloft will not control the ADHD. It is good for depression. You might want to consider something like Wellbutrin (bupriprion). It has an energizing quality and has shown benefit in ADHD patients. It is an older medication and if zoloft is covered so should wellbutrin.

Always speak to your doctor or before making any changes to medications. Dr. Jain provides advice generically and not for any one person. Advice does not constitute a therapeutic relationship or promise of care. Please consult the privacy policy for more information

REPORT ABUSE

ADHDMOOSIE

I began Zoloft 3 years ago – whew what a relief. I have ADD/OCD and it has helped a lot. I continue to take it because it helps me focus and cuts down on obsessive/compulsive behaviors.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)