Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

2 left feet! ARGH!!!

2 left feet! ARGH!!!2013-07-02T17:10:06+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey Venting! 2 left feet! ARGH!!!

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Galadriel724
    Participant

I am frustrated as hell. My boyfriend is too, although he is being really sweet and left the room to avoid showing his level of aggravation.
    I am clumsy. I try not to break stuff, and it happens anyway. This time it was the pet gate. We have a puppy, and have divided the house with a wooden gate that is about 18 in high, so that he only has access to a small area. I have done pretty well- tripped about a month ago but only needed Mighty putty and superglue to fix it. Tripped again today and will need both now, in addition to a dowel, and clamp, and a drill, to restore it to operating state.Fortunately it was the gate and not me that broke both times.
    I’m tired of being careful and still breaking stuff all the time.!

REPORT ABUSE

seabassd

I am so careful when I go into a shop with lots of glass breakables. I also feel uncomfortable in new cars that are really nice. I don’t really mind breaking my own stuff so much because I’m so use to it. I’m rough with just about everything I own. I’ve even noticed that sometimes I’m surprised by others reactions when I break something because it’s such a normal thing for me that I forget others don’t see it as normal.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)