Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

"ADD & Mastering It!" Live Blog

"ADD & Mastering It!" Live Blog2012-06-09T16:54:21+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments Other "ADD & Mastering It!" Live Blog

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author

kc5jck
    Participant

What if you got the 22,000 members here to email the BBC asking them to air ADD and Loving It? 😈

REPORT ABUSE

Scattybird
    Participant

Cool idea kc!

I said earlier I bought the DVD – but my credit card doesn’t seem to want to cough up to PayPal. So they will let me spend hundreds of pounds on an impulse purchase that’s not a ‘normal’ spend, but won’t pay out 40 dollars on a DVD! Sigh…. Something else to sort out tomorrow.

😥

REPORT ABUSE

g.laiya

thank you for posting this blog, and to everyone out there involved with the DVDs/programs and totallyadd.com!

REPORT ABUSE

Wgreen
    Participant

CORRECTION: It’s not MIDEM (That’s for music), it’s MIPCOM.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m saddened that the Australian networks won’t run the shows. ‘ADD and loving it’ was a godsend for me and my family. We are really behind the times in terms of diagnosis, access to services etc over here. You pretty much have to diagnose yourself, hunt down the services and fight for treatment as an Adult with ADHD.

Other than my Dr I personally know of no other adult with ADHD (well, anyone admitting it anyway) in Australia, but I see people with symptoms all the time. I hope the networks realise that there is a huge untapped market of people in Australia unaware that they have it. I don’t know the answer, but I’m emailing the major networks and spreading the news about the DVDs via word of mouth and will of course, get my copy of the other DVDs when they come out. Just wanted to add a huge thanks to the team making the shows and setting up and managing this website. You have a profound impact on so many people and families around the world, especially in countries with gaping holes in supporting people like us.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m saddened that the Australian networks won’t run the shows. ‘ADD and loving it’ was a godsend for me and my family. We are really behind the times in terms of diagnosis, access to services etc over here. You pretty much have to diagnose yourself, hunt down the services and fight for treatment as an Adult with ADHD.

Other than my Dr I personally know of no other adult with ADHD (well, anyone admitting it anyway) in Australia, but I see people with symptoms all the time. I hope the networks realise that there is a huge untapped market of people in Australia unaware that they have it. I don’t know the answer, but I’m emailing the major networks and spreading the news about the DVDs via word of mouth and will of course, get my copy of the other DVDs when they come out. Just wanted to add a huge thanks to the team making the shows and setting up and managing this website. You have a profound impact on so many people and families around the world, especially in countries with gaping holes in supporting people like us.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

What the………..? Sorry for the double-up guys :?

REPORT ABUSE

Robbo

Hey!

Are the new DVD’s gonna be on sale somewhere soon? I hope I don’t have to wait until they sell em only on a PBS station. That’s almost twice as much money, not all of us can afford that much. I paid 70 bux (donation to my local PBS station) for my first copy of ADD And Loving It?! I can’t pay that kind of money for all 4 of the new ones… I’m impulsive, not rich! It might not be lazy or stupid but that would make me look CRAZY! Get it? (made a lil ADHD joke hehe)

Waiten’s hard you guys, dang… not fun, nope not one bit. Ya know it’s not very funny to make an ADDer wait, I admit if I were you guys it might be kinda fun to tease folks, a little, maybe for a few weeks…, maybe teach em a little patience, but later I would feel bad, and put em up for sale on the web site, it could be like a year or two before you make it all the way to the west coast PBS stations. NOT FAIR!. That would just be plain ol mean!. Inhumane, cruel and unusual….

That’s just my opinion.

Hmmm. you guys are ADDer’s so it seems to me that you would kinda think the same way wouldn’t it? What am I some kind of weirdo or somethin? Don’t answer that! It’s not like my self esteem is completely healed and I’m like totally kicken butt in my life these days ya know. Crap you guys. I’m still pretty nutz some days… heck, I’m a dang wreck some days, I just try to act all healthy and well adjusted when I write here. The truth is, Heck, you probably already know, huh?

Crazy crazy… wacko maniac butt head…. I’ve got the dang self esteem of a dirt clog.

So please, maybe just sell the first one here, then later another…. you know.

Have a heart :-)

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m so happy to have stumbled upon your show on WETA this afternoon. My college age son had to go help his sister move, so he asked me to watch it for him. So glad I am! I can’t wait for this DVD to be available. I joined your website and am excited about using it. Great job!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just caught the tail end of a show called ADD & Mastering It,,,Fabulous!!! But how do I get a copy of it or find out when it will play again. It wasn’t even inthe TV listings. The show was just called “Best of Global TV” or something like that. Can I puchase a DVD of the show?

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)