Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

..and here we have the village idiot.

..and here we have the village idiot.2010-12-27T22:32:14+00:00

The Forums Forums Most X-treme! Most Hostile/Ignorant Thing I've Heard ..and here we have the village idiot.

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

In high school I struggled ao much with my subjects I barely passed my classes. Smoking pot because it seemed to slow me down a bit probably made things worse. The vice-principal (who was also the phys.ed teacher) would always split up the class into teams for volleyball, etc. and would always make me the last one picked and would ALWAYS refer to me with the term “and here we have the Village Idiot”. Low self-esteem and the viscious anger I felt was tantamount to an outburst later on which would usually end up with me geting into a fight with someone who was larger and stronger than I was at the time. The exhaustion I felt after getting the crap beaten out of me would allow me to sleep through an entire night. When I turned 19 I met a Karate instuctor who accepted me in and trained me without charging me for lessons. I trained so hard for the next 17 years with him and the severe training helped me focus and relax. Physical exhaustion is an excellent alternative to medication which my parents never even considered because they were fearful of medications.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve been there. i rememebr every beating. i remember being picked last. you fared better than me because when i went into martial arts i sustained an injury to my back that i deal with to this day. so count your blessings.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Miguel. Have you tried swimming until you can barely get out of the pool? Anything that can exhaust you will help. Water is good for bad backs.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)