Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

And you thought *your* ADHD horror stories were wild…

And you thought *your* ADHD horror stories were wild…2011-10-22T15:40:06+00:00

The Forums Forums Most X-treme! Funny And you thought *your* ADHD horror stories were wild…

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

I just got the new book “Air Farce – 40 Years of Flying By the Seat of Our Pants”. It includes several horror stories (and you know how much show people love sharing those!) of one cast member’s legendary difficulties with time management.

Reading those stories, I laughed out loud. Then I noticed a sinking feeling deep in my innards, and that I’d developed a strange twitch in one eye.

And I realized that, if I didn’t keep myself on such a tight leash when I have a show to do, I could screw up just as spectacularly.

I think that cast member may be “one of us”.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Forgive me for posting something unrelated … but your help is needed n_n

I am doing a research paper on attention deficit disorder (ADD). The core purpose of this research paper is to present information and data from a whole different perspective: a positive one. This research paper is dedicated to those who have ADD and are constantly being put down by researches that focus primarily on what they lack rather than what they have.

If you have attention deficit disorder (ADD), kindly fill out the survey

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YPGLKJJ

Sincerely,

D.S.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)