Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Car parks are a nightmare!

Car parks are a nightmare!2011-08-11T12:55:01+00:00

The Forums Forums What is it? Odd Symptoms/Behaviours/Signs Car parks are a nightmare!

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Bill, loved your double-antandre (sp?) post. I must admit, I am new to this, but I have felt so good since discovering you folks. I messed up with the cat/dolphin connection but my son will help me, but most likely not until tomorrow. He is 20yo. But, I was thinking if y’all went to Youtube and queried cat& dolphin video you might get access. Once again, I am a bit of a Luddite, but I keep trying. It is one of the most heartwarming animals connect video that I have ever seen. My tabby, “Chester” looks just like the ‘lil guy in the video. Although, Ches would probably be wary, my other guy, not so little, “Rufus” would probably jump on his back and take a ride! (Actually, when I watched it, I was expecting that to happen!) Promise, tomorrow at the latest, I will send the info…any body want to talk about carparks and driving?

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Video of a cat and dolphin. Enjoy.

REPORT ABUSE

Tiddler

Aw, that was totally worth the wait. How gorgeous was that! Thanks for posting the link!

I love being here too, lakelly. It’s an odd and very pleasant thing to find so many people who understand!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Did the link work? My youngest son showed me today how to make it happen but his patience with me, and mine with him had reached its limit…

REPORT ABUSE

munchkin

What about LOSING your car in the parking lot? This is where I get crazy. Recently I had a passenger with me, and I completely forgot where I parked in a downtown area. He got so aggravated, especially since the sun had set and it was getting darker and darker. I realized that this was totally normal for me to walk around for an hour or so finding my car. I actually thought of it as an adventure – part of the experience. He wasn’t amused. Several times I’ve had to take public transit home, and come back the next day to continue the search. Usually, I don’t even get upset about that kind of stuff unless it affects others. Then I’m so bummed because they think I don’t even care about their feelings – sometimes they even think it’s something I did to be passive agressive because I want to make them suffer somehow. Not true!!! I guess now that I’m getting this ADD stuff figured out, I’ll have to start noticing these problems so I can try to improve – I have worked so hard to be zen with it all – I just try to let stuff go unless it’s destructive to myself or others…

PS – I love cats, but unfortunately my german shepherd does not…

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

ah, yes, the appreciation and preservation of viewing it as an ” adventure”. That is our “gift”, may we never loose sight of it. Munchkin, I would delight in misplacing my vehicle with you!

REPORT ABUSE

munchkin

I know, right??? You never know – we might find a million dollar lottery ticket on the ground while we’re searching! I’ll split it with you lakelly 😆

REPORT ABUSE

Tiddler

Yes it worked. You did it!

I misplace my car too. I bought a bright yellow one to help with the finding!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

What I try to do, after misplacing my car in a busy shopping center lot during a snow storm, memorable. ( the humor was that my friend also could not find her car!) I always try to make a note of where I parked, crossing streets or landmarks, usually one can do this is a car park as well. The only problem is remembering to do it before you leave your car! Not full proof but, often it works.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)