Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Concerta has changed my life!! and a question for Dr. J.

Concerta has changed my life!! and a question for Dr. J.2010-11-24T15:40:26+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Concerta Concerta has changed my life!! and a question for Dr. J.

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for answering Dr.J..

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

You’re welcome. Make sure you use the brand name Concerta as all as the generic doesn’t work so well.

Check it out on Rick’s Rants Generic #4 video

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have regular concerta, not generic. it has alza 18 printed on it. My pharmacist said it didnt come in generic form. hmm

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have tried many different drugs. Antidepressants,antipsychotics, and stimulants including concerta. I am sure I have ADD and have had a diagnosis from a Psychologist, but never from a medical doctor. All the drugs I have tried have given me major side effects which make it difficutl for me. Mostly breathing problems, headaches, weight gain, major fatigue. The only drug that works somewhat is trazadone and only because it helps me sleep. Is there a Doctor that I can get a referral to in Canada that may be able to help, that is committed to results. I follow medical directions to the letter, however I do stop on my own if the side effects are too severe?

Cliff

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

When you gave your story Cliff123, first thing I thought of was not ADHD but a chronic sleep problem, why Trazadone helps. I would seriously consider a sleep assessment but talk to your doc and flush this problem out.

REPORT ABUSE

shutterbug55
    Participant

Concerta did not work for me.

My world on Concerta is flat and dull and my world on Adderall is normal and I don’t have that out of touch feeling.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Reneelynne — RE: Concerta Vs Generic Brand…

FYI — concerta DOES come in a generic brand, but does not have the technology that the concerta pill has. they are NOT the same.

The concerta pill capsule allows the medication to be released slowly over time, giving you a steady dose all day rather then bouncing up and down.

If you can, go Concerta. Have the physician write “no substitutions” on the script if you want your insurance plan to cover it.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)