Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Deleted this post, not sure how to remove entirely. sorry.

Deleted this post, not sure how to remove entirely. sorry.2012-10-30T22:24:51+00:00

The Forums Forums I Just Found Out! Addictions/Self Medicating Deleted this post, not sure how to remove entirely. sorry.

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

Just post “Oops!”

We’ll understand.

REPORT ABUSE

Scattybird
    Participant

Hello MrBanana – welcome to the forum.

Oops is always a good one.

Most of my posts are ones I wish I’d deleted.

So this thread – the one you want to delete – is going to take on a life of its own. People will comment for years to come and just when you think it’s gone, it’ll pop up with some random comment attached ….liike this one.

Sorry – just being naughty – just because I can…..because it’s another morning and I’m lying in bed playing with the internet on my phone rather than getting ready for work and because …..who knows :)

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hahaha! That’s awesome!

Is it just me, or is procrastination/getting up on time/having a regular sleep pattern/etc something that almost all of us share? It seems exceedingly common among people with ADHD.

REPORT ABUSE

allan wallace

Hmm, you might be onto something bananaman… 😆

Why do you want to delete the thread anyway?

REPORT ABUSE

Scattybird
    Participant

Ooh noo MrBanana – it’s not just you. :)

It’s one of those little quirks that help make us all similarly different. Haha.

Of course we’re dying to know what it was you deleted….

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

It was every secret anyone had ever hidden, any feeling that we’ve ever felt, the explanation of our lives from birth until dust, …in short… it was the meaning of life. I didn’t think the world was ready for it. 8)

REPORT ABUSE

kc5jck
    Participant

My cat told me the meaning of my life. It is to see to his every need and make sure he is comfortable.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hahaha! That sounds like our animals! Two dogs and a cat… They are the owners of the place, we are more like their servants.

REPORT ABUSE

allan wallace

Hmm, you’re something of an authority on animals eh, Mr.Banana? Do they have miscarriages too? Do you think that they commit suicide? How much roadkill conceals this possible scourge do you think? What sort of dogs do you have, and is your cat a pedigree or a moggy? I had a labrador puppy years ago…she was so cute, and her name was pacman. I lost her in a custody battle with an ex g/f… :(

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Haha! Pacman is one of the coolest names I’ve heard!!! I love animals, dogs more than cats and wild animals, and wild animals more than people usually. haha. I’m just a wilderness type. Love the outdoors/born and raised in the country, camping, hunting, fishing etc.

Mammals definitely have miscarriages! I had a few dogs when I was younger that miscarried. As far as suicide, I don’t know, but I believe it’s entirely possible! Any animal that has a close relationship with people usually shows mood changes Happy/sad/aggressive/nurturing etc. Also, I can’t begin to count the squirrels that survive crossing the road, only to turn back and run under my highway tank(Jeep).

We have a chihuahua named Chichi that is 13 years old and in better shape than my mother’s 7 year old chihuahua.

A Terrier/poodle (I think, hell she could be anything) named Molly, and she is a nut. haha. She must be adhd and slightly discombobulated in the brain but she’s loved just like the rest.

The cat looks like a lazy persian… she just wandered up to our place as a kitten and surprisingly the Chichi took her in like a child and helped us raise her. haha.

Sorry about your loss to the ex… I also lost a husky named Izzy to my ex about two years ago.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

My son’s goldfish committed suicide. He was a Carnie goldfish that my son won for popping a balloon with a dart. He jumped out of his bowl the first night we had him, found him dead on the kitchen table with the cutest little suicide note laying next to him.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ahh the lament! That goldfish mush have missed the carnival pretty bad!

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

Last weekend, I met a real character of a pug, named Fishstick. He belongs to one of my co-workers, and she’d brought him along to a meeting. At 2 years old, he’s still just a pup, so he’s very playful.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Every time my son sees a pug when we are taking our dogs out, he says ‘oh no! I hope he doesn’t sneeze!’ He heard somewhere that if a pug sneezes hard enough, their cute little bug eyes will pop out of their head 😯

Actually, I heard on tv last night (or maybe the radio, or maybe someone just said it?) anyways… I heard Some Where last night, someone said ‘Whenever I see an animal I don’t know, I want to run up to it and hug and be best friends! But whenever I see a person I don’t know, I just ignore them and hope they go away.’ Light Bulb Moment! No Wonder I’m lacking in the friends department!

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)