Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Deleted this post, not sure how to remove entirely. sorry.

Deleted this post, not sure how to remove entirely. sorry.2012-10-30T22:24:51+00:00

The Forums Forums I Just Found Out! Addictions/Self Medicating Deleted this post, not sure how to remove entirely. sorry.

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

allan wallace

😆 Heh,that made me laugh! The ‘lightbulb moment’….pmsl….sheesh, I want to best friends with all of the animals too, but I too don’t trust people…if somebody seems to be making an effort I’m straight away thinking ‘what is this person after’, ‘what do es he/she want’? etc. etc. I read somewhere that people with ADHD are quite intuitive, so maybe that has something to do with it…Ithe older that I get the more inclined I am to avoid people…heh, my social calendar isn’t exactly overflowing either! Hang on, I don’t even have a social calendar… 😆

REPORT ABUSE

Scattybird
    Participant

Apparently if you pick a pug up by the scruff of its neck its eyes pop out. Actually I heard that about a Pekenese but not sure how to spell that one so by extension it’s now a pug. Probably best not to try :)

REPORT ABUSE

kc5jck
    Participant

. . .Someone else who has “Likes animals . . . more than people” on their business card.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)