Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Dopamine Theta & Balancing Act Questions

Dopamine Theta & Balancing Act Questions2012-04-19T15:43:27+00:00

The Forums Forums Ask The Community Dopamine Theta & Balancing Act Questions

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Robbo

Hmm, yeah!

One of those dog collar shocker things. The best part would be I’ll forget it’s on, go beyond my “boundry’ and get a jolt!. FUN FUN FUN!

Instant adreanaline rush out of the blue. Then a lit bit of dopamine gets squirted into my blood steam…

Presto chango!. I’m more okay for a little while.

We can manage our body/brain chemisty in many ways besides pills/medz, nutrition is a big one.

Gonna think about the dog collar, N then dress up like a punk rocker when I wear it, just for fun, I really like to dress differently out of the blue. But nothing weird. No dresses or skirts on home-boy.

Good info you guys, I hope I can find the link to an article about how alpha, beta range waves can help us focus, maybe meditate… hmm. Similarly to the way classical music can help with difficult reading/studying. Just hearing the low, under 16 or 32 Hz sound waves I think it sayd, I’ve been surfen tons, finding it somewhere in bookmarks n history’s gonna be hard.

Here’s another fun thing I do sometimes,

Show up at church dressed up in my “Sunday best”!, that always gets some funny reactions. Most or all the churches I know of have casual friday type dress code without a dress code stuff, one really cool 60’s kinda dude was there with jeans a hawaiian shirt and bare feet!, I was in shorts n a hat on backward. I have a suit with a vest that is 29 years old. Can’t figure out how I still have it, the only thing left over from that part of my life…

Yeah, that’s it……A dog collar, GRREAT IDEA! Just not when I’m driving, huh? :-)

5-12-12

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Have anybody tried Brain Sync audios for higher focus  http://www.brainsync.com/high-focus.html? It says that it helps in treatment of ADHD. I think to avoid fogginess during the day the brain must receive good night sleep, there are also audios that help to get get faster into the most relaxed delta state  http://www.brainsync.com/sound-sleep.html

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)