Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Drug Interactions

Drug Interactions2010-05-05T01:16:33+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Ritalin Drug Interactions

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Your symptoms and drug interactions soothelife are concerning. I have done a cursory search looking for an answer for you but can’t find a reason why you are having these side effects on atomoxetine (Strattera) in conjunction with a connective tissue disorder. Some of the symptoms are reported as related to Strattera (e.g. nausea, headaches) but it appears you are having a strong noradrenaline effect, more than the usual amount. I wonder if you are a slow liver metabolizer (something your doctor can check out). Might be a drug interaction with something else that you are on. Given your medical disorder, you can get medical clearance to use THC for medical purposes. Maybe that is going to be your solution.

Always speak to your doctor before making any changes to medications. Dr. Jain provides advice generically and not for any one person. Advice does not constitute a therapeutic relationship or promise of care. Please consult the privacy policy for more information

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dr. J thank you for you for your reply. I will have my doctor check my liver. If I can find a strain of MM that treats my ADD without being too much of a distraction I will post something.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)