Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Dumbest thing; Joining the carnival

Dumbest thing; Joining the carnival2015-07-24T19:43:20+00:00

The Forums Forums Most X-treme! Dumbest Thing I've Done Dumbest thing; Joining the carnival

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

bangelek

yea…I said it.

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

One branch of my family was in the carnival business for many years. Peter March Shows travelled all over North America. Every so often, they’d come to my town, and we’d get free rides and candy floss.

Back then, candy apples were made from scratch. Every Hallowe’en, my mom would use the family recipe to make a huge batch of them for trick-or-treaters and for me and my brother to hand out in class. On that one day, I had “friends”.

REPORT ABUSE

wiredonjava
    Participant

hahaha, you have an interesting family tree Larynxa 🙂 I love candy apples. One day about five years ago, I bought a dozen for my kids to have when they would get home from school, then I set about studying for an exam…shockingly, due to stress, I ate every one of them before the kids came home and was sick as a dog…don’t worry, I went back out and got them more! Also, when I was around seven yrs. old, my dad worked in a supermarket. One day the bubble gum machine full of prizes broke and he brought them home in a huge bag to hand out at school the next day…well, I learned about human nature and popularity during my 15 minutes of fame, let me tell you!

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)