Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Finishing Things…just for a laugh

Finishing Things…just for a laugh2011-06-11T08:00:50+00:00

The Forums Forums Most X-treme! Funny Finishing Things…just for a laugh

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Saw this as a Facebook status and laughed at the thought of all the unfinished things I have around the house. Just had to share….

Some doctor on TV this morning said the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I’d started & hadn’t finished, then I finished off a bottle of Tequila, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, a pock of Prungles, 1/2 chesecke,boc a choclez. Yu haf no idr how bludy fablus I feeel now. Plaese sned dhis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov iennr peasss

REPORT ABUSE

nellie

LOL needed that this morning! I’m getting ready for a party tomorrow and can relate to the “finishing things” bit! Maybe I should start with making sure the libations are stocked :-)

REPORT ABUSE

Wgreen
    Participant

That’s great!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

rofl, that’s halarious! Thanks for sharing :D

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks! It really helped make a rough week a whole lot better for me, so I wanted to pass the feeling along. Though, admittedly, if I had truely finished all of what the caption said, I would be hugging the loo rather than feeling “bludy fablus” 😆

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)