Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Flossing… Does it drive you nuts?

Flossing… Does it drive you nuts?2010-11-12T11:54:16+00:00

The Forums Forums Most X-treme! Is It Just Me? Flossing… Does it drive you nuts?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Scattybird
    Participant

Geoduck – I just dug out the packaging for the waterflosser and it is a waterpik! Should have checked that before I asked Larynxa! :)

It’s battery operated (rechargeable) and has different tips – one is designed for teeth with braces so would be good for your children.

There are two pressure settings so there’s a gentle one for sensitive gums.

It was expensive even when in the sale. But I have no regrets now that I have got used to it.

I shall stop here before someone thinks I’m collaborating with John Harrison! If any readers happen to work for waterpik promotions, please just give a donation to this site! :)

Gross tale geoduck about your flosser at breakfast. It reminds me of one time I was abroad. On the dinner table was a jar of wooden toothpicks. A lady sitting opposite me took one and picked at her teeth for ages. Then she replaced the used toothpick back in the jar for someone else to use. Nice!

REPORT ABUSE

Robbo

OUCH! OUCH, my gut’s busten and my cheeks hurt from laffin and grinning. Yer all a buncha clowns!. Here’s my favorite lines from this thread <<” It makes my brain sad. “>> <<“it doesn’t shred or make a scratchy noise. “>> <<“It’s like since they are a part of my skull, “>> <<“My flesh is crawling with the grossness of the idea of not being able to spit out of mouth what I have got out from between my teeth!!!

Lord have mercy!!!!! “>> <<“So, being a sucker for gismos I bought it. “>> <<“the stupid hookie stabby scrapy thingie.>>” Classic ADHD language at it’s finest!.

Sowenyway. As always I’m glad you guys stick around, and I’m happy to see new names popping in. Even a lil spam can be fun to poke fun at too, huh? We find something positive in anything.

Tok to ya all later tomaters.

Robbo

REPORT ABUSE

kc5jck
    Participant

Robbo is right. Really colorful and without profanity, words crafted by the ADHD group. Maybe we should revisit ashockley’s http://totallyadd.com/forum/topic.php?id=2384

REPORT ABUSE

Geoduck

Dagnabbit!!! We forgot the profanity! I knew something was missing. LOL!

See, I’m getting better, right? That’s only half a curse word, there.

REPORT ABUSE

Geoduck

Dagnabbit!!! We forgot the profanity! I knew something was missing. LOL!

See, I’m getting better, right? That’s only half a curse word, there.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)