Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Have you ever been experienced?

Have you ever been experienced?2013-01-07T01:30:03+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Mood Stabilizers Have you ever been experienced?

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Amy

You’ve lost me.  What do you mean by “experienced?”

REPORT ABUSE

sar316

Before my ADHD diagnosis I had a Dr. decide my issue was just depression. After 2  prescribed doses of Zoloft I had gone into a freakish uncontrollable muscle contracting twitching serotonin syndrome fit. Where I was shaking on a massive scale as my muscles fought against each other to contract. I couldn’t unclench and speech became very difficult. I took a trip to the ER which cleared it up. I had one more reaction the next day (this is after I had discontinued the use after the first 2 doses) because apparently the half life of it is 48 hours. I had then decided my serotonin levels are right happy where they are and it wasn’t depression that was causing my issues (as I had told the Dr. before the prescription was given). It turned out that after I had gotten my ADHD medicated and under some control I was less depressed!

REPORT ABUSE

Robbo

It’s just a figure of speech @Amy. I don’t think I could have come up with a better name for the thread, then again, I’ve got a great imagination. Guess I just liked the song. If you look at the Jimi Hendrix songs section in youtube. You still won’t have a clue what I’m talking about. That’s because I rarely do! I may not have a point to make.

🙂

At some point. Off in the future. Things I say will begin to make more sense. To you and me, and anyone else who happens to come along and make the mistake of clicking on a thread where I chose to pontificate endlessly as I sometimes do… n use long sentences when I can’t figure out what my point is going to be. And never get there. Like music. You’ll find some kind of meaning in what I write. Or you won’t. It’s up to you I guess.

Jimi took a lot of medications. It’s about that. Fortunately I have not taken much medications during my life. I was hoping to get some folks in this camp to talk more about their experience with medications. Medications to stable Ize the mood in particular. Or whatever…

Mood stabilization mostly happens as a result of living a happy and productive life. As far as I have been able to find out, that is. What Jimi Hendrix did with medication was not exactly therapy. I’ll bet you know what I mean.

nuf said.

R-

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)