Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Hi from a new member!

Hi from a new member!2011-12-25T19:01:45+00:00

The Forums Forums I Just Found Out! I Suspect I Am Hi from a new member!

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

11/12, time for an update. Three months ago I declared that this would be the first year I can invite my friends and family over for Christmas and… same ol same ol. I won’t go into detail on all that needs to be done, but I would certainly need a month to make it happen. I work best under time constraints though, so I’ll report in again in a month with hopefully good news.. Hope you guys are doing better than me.

REPORT ABUSE

Tiddler

LOL I didn’t see this. Yes, my husband slept downstairs for a few nights while we were settling the dog – rather that than hear him whining/barking during the night. We’re soft but also aware that our neighbours put up with a LOT living next to us (loud, chaotic, back yard full of junk, kids on full volume etc etc.

BUT the house is clean and tidy and the picture frames are on the walls so big thanks for the kick up the bum to get those things sorted!

(And the dog isn’t an ounce of trouble at night!)

REPORT ABUSE

bigbeliever

Carsonky – sorry if I missed this part, but are you open to trying any meds? There is a wide selection of different medications that can help with adult ADD these days….

REPORT ABUSE

nellie

Hi Carsonky,

Not much further ahead than this summer either sad to say! It did make a few improvements here and there just not as much as I wanted to. Unfortunately, the rule of physics that each action has an equal and opposite reaction is usually proven in my house. If I make an improvement in one place – ie. my office, another room takes a hit. In my case the dining room and kitchen table look like a bomb hit it but I can actually work at my desk :-) Maybe I should just have dinner parties in my office :-)

Tiddler,

Glad to hear at least one of us can let in the long lost relatives when they ring the bell! Maybe I’ll just send them to you when they show up here :-)

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tid, it’s no wonder your poor husband was….whining/barking during the night….if you made him sleep downstairs with the dog!! Poor guy….

Toofat

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)