Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

How long on medication?

How long on medication?2009-12-04T15:19:56+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication How long on medication?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

@chips, “1mg/kg/day” means “1 mg for each kg you weigh, per day”. So if you weigh 75 kg, you should be taking 75 mg per day.

To calculate your weight in kg, divide your weight in pounds by 2.2.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Larynxa thanks!! i will get to workin that out now! numbers scare the **** out of me but i will check that now thankyou !!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

At this point in time ( being that I have not been taking the meds long), as long as I still have work coverage to help with paying for the cost of meds and as long as I see and feel that the meds seem to be working (helping) I’ll keep taking them. now also at the same time I am trying my hardest to reprogram myself and learn so many things. For 47 years i acted and saw the world in such a different way that i see it now. I hope to be able to stay on the meds for ever, or I guess I say as long as I need them.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

But keep working on lifestyle changes too Nadroj. The meds are there to make it all happen but they are not the solution, they are the facilitators.

Always speak to your doctor before making any changes to medications. Dr. Jain provides advice generically and not for any one person. Advice does not constitute a therapeutic relationship or promise of care. Please consult the privacy policy for more information.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)