Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

I think I lost my mind this week…

I think I lost my mind this week…2014-10-12T12:24:08+00:00

The Forums Forums Most X-treme! Dumbest Thing I've Done I think I lost my mind this week…

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

RitaFaye

and now, apparently, my glasses.

First major screwup was yesterday. My kid attends and lives at the local university, in the engineering college. Yesterday was Family Day, and we were supposed to meet at the Engineering Pancake Breakfast. Except I forgot to register us, so we couldn’t. (I did remember to get the football tickets, so we did go to the game.)

Regarding the glasses, you have to understand that I am extremely nearsighted. As in functionally blind without them. I can’t even read the bedside clock without them. Obviously I drove home, hemmed some curtains, etc. And went to bed and took off my glasses. Which are nowhere to be found this morning. I’m currently wearing an old pair, but they are a bit off for reading, so I’m typing at arm’s length.

HOW do you lose a pair of glasses when you can’t take more than a dozen steps without them???

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

@RitaFaye, this is why I add rhinestones to my glasses…and my cellphone.

Wherever they’re hiding, my flashlight will make them sparkle, and they’ll catch my magpie-eye.

REPORT ABUSE

RitaFaye

@Larynxa, they came with little tiny rhinestones! And are a shiny, coppery brown. I just now found them–I had knocked them off the back of the nightstand, and they had lodged just under the back edge, against the rear leg. Difficult to explain, but only visible when lying on the floor, looking at a certain angle. But my bed had been remade twice, and two stacks of clean clothes put away as I carefully hunted for them!

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)