Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

I've tried them all

I've tried them all2011-04-18T12:30:45+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Psychostimulants – General I've tried them all

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Concerta, Straterra, Adderal, Focalin… I’d have some brief relief but the effects never seemed to last. I’m on Ritalin now and it seems that I’m once again at the point where I can’t tell the difference when I’m on or off the meds. This stinks.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

You might want to go back to the drawing board with the whole “where does meds fit into the broad picture of lifestyle change”

Go to the sponsored video’s and start there.

http://totallyadd.com/sponsored-videos-part-1

Always speak to your doctor before making any changes to medications. Dr. Jain provides advice generically and not for any one person. Advice does not constitute a therapeutic relationship or promise of care. Please consult the privacy policy for more information.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m not sure what the point you were trying to make was. Are you implying that medication isn’t going to work for me? That I’m never going to be able to finish (much less get started on) anything?

REPORT ABUSE

Bibliophile

I think he is looking for you to assess what specific outcome you want the medicine to help you with. It won’t help you start or finish anything on its own. You have to ask yourself, “how will this drug help me achieve my goals?” It might allow you to sit there longer and work on something, thus, completing a task. Dr. J probably just wants you to think strategically and map out what your desired outcomes are and what the best ways of getting there might be.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)