Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Lost a job I really liked

Lost a job I really liked2012-03-21T03:54:20+00:00

The Forums Forums The Workplace Lost/Losing My Job Lost a job I really liked

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I talked to my friend last night, no he didn’t have “Gross misconduct” but recieved a felony record while working for the company. He had to have several managers and his lawyer write letters of refrences and sent them along with a letter from himself begging for his job back to the home office…He did tell me that Walmart has to be able to produce proof of the incident otherwise it is a cause for a lawsuit, and you might want to contact a lawyer.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

thanks hardiesl and everyone. :) I will keep you posted !

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Update:

I checked in with the store manager today. He is still looking into the situation. I am remaining positive that this is a good sign!

REPORT ABUSE

Bill

Hey GA,

Showing that you are cool under fire, that you have responded professionally to this complaint and have done your homework, should help in your case. My advice to you would be to continue to advocate for your job back as you are doing AND to start the job search just in case.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I now know what the manager is having to look into. He is having to look into it at the corporate level from the standpoint of why was this guy fired when he’d never been written up or verbally warned for anything before. he said that it should have been classified as Misconduct, not gross misconduct also…and that I should have been given a warning or some other lesser disciplinary action instead of being terminated

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)