Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Mentioning The Unmentionable

Mentioning The Unmentionable2011-07-20T17:10:43+00:00

The Forums Forums What is it? Odd Symptoms/Behaviours/Signs Mentioning The Unmentionable

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Rick Green – Founder of TotallyADD
    Participant

Today I wrote a quick article for the TotallyADD.com newsletter about how ADHD/ADD affects us on the toilet. This afternoon I’m going to be writing about ADHD/ADD and ‘cutting the cheese’. Or coupez la fromage, as they say.

DO I HAVE THE BEST JOB IN THE WORLD, OR WHAT?

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Does anyone else get lost in thought on the toilet? Extremely embarrassing, but I’ve gotten so lost in thought that I’ve been there for 45 minutes and both my legs went numb and it was difficult to stand. At bedtime, it is rare for me to spend less than 15 >_<. I’ve been meaning to buy a clock timer as the meds cannot be there for me at bedtime.

8)

REPORT ABUSE

memzak

Oh yeah, many times especially in the morning. I have even fallen asleep on the toilet because i think too long! So embarassing.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Me too. I used to just sit and stare at the back of the door, but the iPhone made it worse. I spend about 30 minutes on the bog each morning, reading, playing Angry Birds or staring at a screen. Thankfully, we bought our first house in January with 3, count ’em, 3 bathrooms!

REPORT ABUSE

Zita

Yes I tend to loose my self reading when I’m using the bathroom. I always had a nasty habit of picking pimples, so I used to get lost in the mirror as I would put it. It’s not that I just enjoy picking, but I would obsess about getting that black head out or what ever blemish was there. Often times this would take place in the bathroom.

I’ve also fell a sleep on the toilet…..yes very embarrassing!! I also tend to have long baths and showers, use this spin brush on my face and I get carried away, some times it feels like I’ve been washing my face for 5 min by the time I realized I’ve zoned out.

REPORT ABUSE

Wgreen
    Participant

Ugh…. it would be couper LE fromage—I think. But doesn’t that mean “to cheat” in French?

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)