Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

My Sharpie pen has teleported somewhere.

My Sharpie pen has teleported somewhere.2012-01-12T19:47:09+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey Venting! My Sharpie pen has teleported somewhere.

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

With the improvement of technology,there are more and more electronic products appear in people’s daily life.We have to admit that the mobile phone make our modern life better and more convenient.However the cell phone sometimes cause new problems and breaks up people’s peaceful life.To create a quiet condition, the remote jamming device can help a lot.

REPORT ABUSE

blackdog

Hmmm…. If only there were a Spammer Donation Teleportal. But then it would have to be one way. Otherwise they would just get sent right back.

I did very much enjoy this thread however. And I would like to send my thanks across the stars to the ADDer who returned my pen earlier tonight. My supply of pens is getting low and I really need that one because it fits perfectly in the clip on the side of my cork board where it is kept specifically for writing notes on the calendar. Without it I would never know when I have an appointment. Now if only I can find another pen for writing lists so that I can stop taking the calendar pen to write the lists and inadvertently sending it through the portal.

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

Remember, if you see a spammy post in the forums, click on the blue “REPORT THIS POST” below it, to quickly let the moderators know, so they can remove it.

Then, post “REPORTED AS SPAM”, to let others know.

REPORT ABUSE

blackdog

Been there, done that…..Uh, except for the part about posting REPORTED AS SPAM. I’ll try to remember that next time.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)