Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

My wife is leaving me because I am not "Passionate"

My wife is leaving me because I am not "Passionate"2012-06-19T16:49:02+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey I'm Sad My wife is leaving me because I am not "Passionate"

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am overwhelmed by the support on here. Thanks to everyone for their encouraging words and insight. I am happy to say that we are working things out and it’s getting much better. All of your advice and insights completely help me in thinking about and describing my feelings, as well as the way I think and react. The main issue is trust, and having her trust in me. We are working on it.

Thanks again for the words.

REPORT ABUSE

Tiddler

So glad to hear that the situation is so hopeful, EJ. Warm wishes to you both.

REPORT ABUSE

Geoduck

Okay, revised the post, just because I saw that you posted you are working things out…

Whatever you do, don’t take all the blame for the issues in your relationship (unless you have a problem like addiction or abusiveness- then it might be all you, and you may need help). If you have an otherwise healthy relationship, if she’s really interested in continuing, she would be willing to work with you. Nobody is perfect, and nobody is all too blame, either. Don’t let low self-esteem make you think that you are always to blame for problems in your relationship. I’m guessing you aren’t.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wish I’d seen this earlier..

Definilty check out a book called “th 4 languages of love” .. or is it “the 4 love languages”..

And read it out loud to each other. And discuss.

REPORT ABUSE

allan wallace

Hmmm, sounds like hard work! Meh, I dunno, I get uncomfortable with all of the ‘touchy-feely’ stuff at times….The Dr.Phil or Oprah Winfrey acme hand-book for popcorn psychology gets a bit bullshitty for mine… πŸ˜†

How’s it going EJ? Jeepers, what does she want? The keys to your soul?

REPORT ABUSE

kc5jck
    Participant

Don’t you love it when YOU get in trouble for something that DR. Phil said. πŸ‘Ώ

Let’s give Dr. PHIL ADHD and then see what he has to say about things. 😈

REPORT ABUSE

allan wallace

Heh, It’d be a hoot to give that sanctimonious swine a big dose of ADHD πŸ˜†

Yep, if I had a buck for every time Mrs W had said about the target of the Doc’s searing televised dissemination of some chump in a rut , ‘allan, that guy is almost as big a selfish bastard as what you are’, I’d be a millionaire… πŸ˜† Whenever Oprah or Doctor Dick are on the telly I anticipate trouble…. 😈 πŸ˜†

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)