Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

organizers/calanders efficiency questions

organizers/calanders efficiency questions2010-03-31T20:06:38+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments organizers/calanders efficiency questions

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok….for those of you who love the paper type of to-do’s and calendar etc….and can’t afford a blackberry, like me, I use Franklin Covey planners. You can actually choose the layout you like. I like mine where my tasks are on the left side and the page to the right is open so you can write notes from a conversation etc…Franklin Covey system shows you how to be more organized and how to use and implement your planner. They also have something called the compass where you could just carry that around and then tear the pages out and it fits right into your planner. It shows you how to preplan and how to move something to the next day if you did not get it done that day. Then they have file jacket type box things with dates on them if you like to keep everything and need to go back to it later. Go to franklincovey.com and check it out.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just found a great tool to clear my head. Particularly when I’m in bed (I put it under the pillow). A digital voice recorder! It’s like infinite digital post-its! And one thing that’s great with it, is that if the batteries are dead, it doesn’t erase the notes.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)