Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Shiny new Vyvanse 'script

Shiny new Vyvanse 'script2010-12-18T02:30:44+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Vyvanse Shiny new Vyvanse 'script

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just got my shiny new Vyvanse prescription today. Am starting on 30mg/day as of tomorrow! This will be my first ‘experiment’ with meds, so I am excited to begin this leg of the ADHD journey.

Appt set with my fabulous therapist in 2 weeks to touch base and see what we think (mostly what I think, but it would be interesting to me to see what differences he notices) and to start down the long path of undoing some of the damage that 27 years of undiagnosed ADHD has done.

Will keep everyone posted on the Vyvanse adventure!

REPORT ABUSE

ADDled

I’ve had the best results with this stuff…made a world of difference.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just took the first pill, like seriously JUST 6 minutes ago. Here we go!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know with my child it has been a life saver for me. Vyvanse has helped so much with focus in school and anger management.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s only day 2, but here’s my take so far:

I can see a difference, but it is small. it is, however, enough to show me that it IS helping, though I think we need to raise the dose. I will talk to my therapist in 2 weeks to see what we think then, and will call my primary to let him know which direction to go for the new ‘script

I want to see what it feels like at work, since that is one place where I REALLY notice the ADHD being an issue. That test will come tomorrow.

I feel less compelled to move. Like I don’t have to shift my arms or legs every few seconds. It’s like my limbs are heavier than normal…which might be bad thing for most folks, but for me is a relief.

I feel a bit more focused, I was able to have a decent phone conversation with my mother without feeling so scattered.

I am still bothered by distractions, but i feel like I am distracted more slowly, if that makes any sense.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)