Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Sleep aid that works for me

Sleep aid that works for me2010-11-08T23:51:46+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Sleep aid that works for me

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Clive

Costco has the best price.

Dr J , I understand that no caffiene , quiet time before bed and good diet are the best way to go.

As you know when you loose a couple of nights of good sleep it gets in your head you try to hard and its like a snow ball rolling down a hill .

I use Super sleep only when i get that way and cant get the ZZZZ’s i need .

Do you know anybody in the Burlington / hamilton area that councils adults with ADD

Cheers

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Don’t know anyone in your area.

You have identified an important fact which is that poor sleep will affect attention and so it is necessary to ensure that one gets adequate sleep in any way that one can.

REPORT ABUSE

Clive

Hi Everybody ,

I just had a thought , it is that enviromental conditions in your bedroom can really affect your sleep.

The main one in the winter is humidifaction , dry and bloody nose and having to breathing through your mouth are not good for sleeping .

Apartment buildings are are the worst .

A humidifier in your bedroom or on your furnace will make a big difference in my sleep habits .

Hope this helps.

Clive

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m a 47 year old male ,and I take the regular ADDERALl 2 times in the morning and 1 at noon for my ADD.I took a test on a computer.I think the adderall effects my sleep

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ambien works for me.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)