Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

The RAGE & blame game

The RAGE & blame game2012-05-30T17:25:15+00:00
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just a test to see if this thread is closed/open or just plain unavailable x

Edit: Yeaaaa It lives. I shall call it Adam x

REPORT ABUSE

Scattybird
    Participant

………And I shall call you ‘Pete the Blessed’ – he who can ressurect dead threads.

:)

REPORT ABUSE

JimC.
    Participant

..and we didn’t have to wait three days or anything! Must be a miracle then?

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Pete, it could be called Eve y’know. (Don’t mind me – just sitting here writing a paper about creation stories, Eve, patriarchy and hierarchy.)

Wifey, I’d like to echo much of what’s already been said and offer you my support. I’m hoping that today is another calm day and that you’re not walking on eggshells. You are not responsible for his mood.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

@ Bellamom

The early(ist) statues ever found are of the female “Gods”. In the eyes of a child, Mother IS God :)

I shall Name the thread EVE x

REPORT ABUSE

Robbo

“The Gospel of Peter”

I know the all powerful Creator works through each of us. Pete’s Gospel is especially entertaining. Too bad there’s not link to a movie about it like the one I posted on the Religion forum. I won’t risk posting a link here. It’s bound to be one of the “best of” or “Best Ever” threads, huh?

Thanks Peter. Yer Thu Man!

Love, Peace, n warm fuzzy good feelins in depths of your gut

lata tomata.

Robert Field. Anyone who’s interested, look me up on facebook. I’ve finally decided I don’t care how many people know I’m “with ADHD diagnosis” sorta like being pregnant. My life is changed forever, and this thing we have cannot ever be aborted. I shall accept and love this new life that has been added to mine. Watch it develop, it’s that much a part of me. I’ve decided it’s a good! part of me. Unique. Priceless, and Special.

I just hope I don’t end up like Octamom! hehe. get it?, I bet only an ADHD brain can really understand how funny that is…

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

OK Robert Field on Facebook. :)

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)