Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Today's new words

Today's new words2011-05-28T17:39:00+00:00

The Forums Forums Most X-treme! Funny Today's new words

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Periffic (perfect-terrific) and sholes (shoes with holes – aka Crocs). I think of both words but parts of each are what come out because I talk too fast.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I blend words all the time, but I am damned if I can think of any 🙄 I do the same when I am writing. I finish the end of the word I am writing with the beginning of the next word I plan to write. Thankfully here I can edit as I type, but it’s harder at work where we still have handwritten case notes.

REPORT ABUSE

Robbo

I make em all the time. Typos are some of my favorites. Remember snigglets? from old SNL shows from the 70’s

Burgacide. That’s when a hand made burger breaks up into too many small pieces on the grill, gives up cuz it can’t “keep it together” and hurls itself into the hot coals below.

Carpetuation. That’s when you vacuum a piece of string or tape, the vacuum won’t pick it up but you keep rolling it back n forth over n over.

Perplextinuationderment. Stuck in an endless loop of perplexed bewilderment. AKA ADD/ADHD

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)