Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Verbal Vomit…

Verbal Vomit…2011-03-21T00:59:08+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey Other Verbal Vomit…

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

shutterbug55
    Participant

Beignet,

I *WANT* to blurt out things, but I have spent most of my life with people putting me down for the things I say, or the inappropriate times I say them. Experience has after 55 years, taught me not to talk. I have a continuous laugh track going on in my head… except the fingers are pointed toward me.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I blurted in church yesterday… I could have stopped myself but I didn’t. Our church kind of lends itself to this type of behavior. NOW, totally changing subjects… my best friend (who has SCREAMED at me for interrupting her) tells me that people who care about me do so in SPITE of the the fact that I drive them crazy. Not everyone cares about me. I was diagnosed as AADD in my late 50s. Counseling was not mentioned… ritalin and out the door. After seeing ADD AND LOVING IT! I now know I have been this way all my life. Sometimes I am OK with it but I do spend a lot of time wondering what my life would have been like if I had gotten proper treatment.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)