Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Wanting to customize the DVD sleeve

Wanting to customize the DVD sleeve2011-03-16T22:56:19+00:00

The Forums Forums Most X-treme! Is It Just Me? Wanting to customize the DVD sleeve

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I hope I’m not alone in this. I just got the DVD and while I applaud the eco-friendly packaging, I still put the thing in an empty DVD box I had lying around so I could store it in a way it wouldn’t get lost. So of course I want to design and print out a sleeve to match. Am I being silly? Has anyone else done this?

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Did you print out a sleeve to match? I have only done that with compilation cds I’ve given to friends. I could spend hours creating the perfect sleeve. LOL… the wonders of technology. When I do manage to get mys stuff organized, I find myself being completely obsessive. I have to use the same types of boxes and print out labels with the same font and sizes (of course).

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Depends on two factors:

1. do you want people to know you have ADD? If not use the label from Ernest Borgnine’s Instructional Yoga video. no one will put that in by accident.
    2. Do you have something more urgent, but less interesting to do, like taxes, paying your bills or organizing your office? If yes, I would spend 10 hours designing an awesome cover, then neglect to print it out and accidentally crush the DVD under foot.

REPORT ABUSE

Tiddler

I would do number 2. :D

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

4 months, folks! FOUR MONTHS! I don’t even know where the DVD is anymore.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

PETE-PUMA, LOL, is there a chance we have the same therapist?

This weke, I’ve been told to leav my mispellings, awfuly hard since it’m a touch typist going back many, nay yerar.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL, Sorry Game_Guy. Reminds me of a man who talked to God:

He said, “God, is it true that one of your seconds is like millenia to us?”

God said, “yes.”

“And is it true that one of your pennies is like a trillion dollars to us?”

God said, “Yes.”

“Can you spare a penny?”

God said, “Sure, just give me a second.”

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)