Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Wanting To Release Loads of Anger!

Wanting To Release Loads of Anger!2011-05-07T00:32:22+00:00

The Forums Forums Most X-treme! Most Hostile/Ignorant Thing I've Heard Wanting To Release Loads of Anger!

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Its winter and there’s snowblowing that needs to be done. So here i am, walking outside to help my step-dad, having been asked(but not by him). Anyways, I found out I had ADD when I was 6, now being 18. So it wasnt too cold, and I didnt have a hat or gloves, so I walk out and Im about to use the snowblower and he comes up to me in an irritated tone, “Where’s your hat and gloves?” I say, ” I cant find any and its not that cold outside.” Well!…Boy…Then he flips out saying, “WHAT THE HELLS WRONG WITH YOU?! ARE YOU RETARDED? LIKE ARE YOU MESSED UP IN THE HEAD?”. I nearly went into a rage so I ended up making holes in my bedroom walls by punching them as a release of anger. The other thing is too, is that he’s ageist. He never believes what I say and when I say something he always says “Yeah right.”. Or he’ll always make me look bad in front of my friends and he needed my friends approval that I didnt eat anything, as well as my mom asking him to stop asking stupid questions and making accusations, like he assumed bc I went to 7-11 with my friend that by the time we got home I wasnt hungry, bc he wouldnt believe that I didnt eat anything there. He cant treat me like Im 18. Me and my friend made a hole in his wall by accident, and my step-dad was like, “You guys better not goof off. I dont want any more holes in my wall.”. Well were the ones fixing this hole so its not like were going to make amother one… Like he assumes that I have no responsibility what so ever and that me and my friends are always looking for trouble and always doing things we shouldnt do. He always blames me for things. And in aruguements its always my mom and him against me, two against one. He ruined my life when i was 5 by moving in with my mom and then us having to move and my dad coming back finding that this man is now in our house. Like i hate him. I seriously hate him.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)