Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

WE ARE ON PBS!!! THIS WEEKEND!!!

WE ARE ON PBS!!! THIS WEEKEND!!!2012-08-09T15:45:52+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments Motivation/Staying on Track WE ARE ON PBS!!! THIS WEEKEND!!!

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Rick Green – Founder of TotallyADD
    Participant

Hi All,

Our new program, ADD & Mastering It!, is about to launch on PBS. It’s the sequel to ‘ADD & Loving It?!”

A lot of PBS stations are debuting the program this Saturday, the 11th of August. In the quick search I’ve done it looks like the stations that are running it are going to air it multiple times. Some are still running it as late as August 28th.

The PBS network is a kind of loose affiliate, with each station doing it’s own thing. So trying to figure out which station is airing it, and when they’re airing it, is crazy making. When ADD & Loving It?! debuted in December of 2010, it ran 2,170 different times on almost 90 PBS affiliates. Incredible.

If you can, check the website of your local station, they will list their broadcast schedule. Find out when it’s on and please, do us all a favour and share it here. We’ll keep updating with Twitter and the Home Page as much as we can. But Patrick and I are flying to some of the PBS stations, so it’s gonna be hectic.

REPORT ABUSE

Tiddler

WONDERFUL! Congratulations to all of you! I wish we could see it in England!

REPORT ABUSE

Wgreen
    Participant

Break a leg!

REPORT ABUSE

ipsofacto

Schedule for Twin Cities MN

tpt Channel 2.1

Sat Aug 18th @ 12:00 pm

Sun Aug 19th @ 3:00 am

Tue Aug 21st @ 3:30 am

tpt MN Channel 2.2

No upcoming airings of this

episode on this channel.

tpt Life Channel 2.3

Sun Aug 19th @ 4:30 am

I was able to watch ADD & loving it on Amazon Instant video for a few dollars. Any idea on when the new video will be available on Amazon Rick?

REPORT ABUSE

nellie

I found a listing for ADD and Mastering it for next weekend Aug 18th 1 Pm on PBS station KCTS 9 in Seattle

REPORT ABUSE

distractedmomma

I’m in Moncton, NB and I did a search with my PVR and it’s airing tomorrow morning at 7:00. I’m recording it, but will probably watch it as it airs also. This is one morning I look forward to waking up early with the kids. Just watch them all sleep in tomorrow ;)

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

It brought me here, new member. Getting to know the place. I like it here. I have a lot of negative self beliefs and I love the positivity of this program. I’ll be visiting often if that’s ok. :))

REPORT ABUSE

trashman

WELCOME, lots to read . some real wisdom to be found here , if you take the time to read and look for it. one has to be patience. so good reading.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was brought here by the program as well, My GF and I really enjoyed the program as it gave both of us some new perspective on my condition. I really needed it this weekend too, so I’m grateful to have found it and I immediately purchased the ADD tips download and keep it in my DVD player for whenever I need some motivation.

Rick, You were always my favorite part of the RG Show and having you as a spokesperson really made a difference to me. I’ve heard a million stuffy doctors tell me a million different things, without truly being able to relate. Hearing it from yours and Patricks mouth really got through to me (and my comic sensibilities :D)

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just watched it today Rick…………it looked like you guys had a blast doing it!!!!!

Toofat

REPORT ABUSE

laddybug3

I am watching it now!

The car idea is a great idea. One, breath, two breath…Where did I put that key. Three breath, it is in the cup holder.

Exorcise, UGh! So I enjoy kickboxing/boxing but now I am bored. Oh, and I have to pay membership on Wed. I just realized that.

I have too many goals

Too many deadlines.

What is a white noise generator?

Does any have trouble strengths?

I just found my journal. Did I write this morning? No. I hate journaling.

I want to knit a shrug now, but I have to finish my fingerless mitts.

I have like three agendas just for me.

REPORT ABUSE

distractedmomma

I watched it with my Dad. He recognized some of the tips you guys mentionned as something he already used to cope :) We both enjoyed it, it was entertaining :)

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

“ADD and Mastering It” – Schedule for WNED (Buffalo, NY and Southern Ontario):

Saturday, September 8th, 6:30 p.m.

Wednesday, September 12th, 8:00 p.m.

Saturday, September 29th, 1:30 p.m.

REPORT ABUSE

Robbo

I kindof got an attitude because the only way to get any of these new video’s, at least for a bunch of months anyway. Is to donate to a PBS station. PBS is one of the only channels I actually pay attention to. The main reason I have cable at all. So it makes sense to get the new stuff from them.

Sometimes I think about actually writing a thank you letter to Rick; I’m pretty sure he’s the person who got this whole totallyadd.com etc. multi project thing going. And Ava of course. The driving force behind any good man is his partner IMHO. I hope to find my own lady love soon.

For now I’ll just say Thank You to the entire totallyadd crew. And keep trying to contribute in a positive way to this site. As well as improving my participation in the world. Making it a better place in ways only I can do. We all have that unique ability. It’s the recover from all the ADHD related problems I work on because of this site that make my contribution possible.

It’s a pay it foreword kind of thing, huh?

Peace you guys. Keep up the good work ukay?

P.S. Here’s some entertainment I’ve been listening to while surfin around here n bee boppin around my apartment.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdkl4s6uVWg&feature=related It’s an hour’s worth of why Jimi Hendrix is still my favorite musician of all time… Enjoy!

REPORT ABUSE

Irish10
    Participant

I laughed my arse off seeing Patrick being so hip-hop and gangsta like. Damn, I thought the brother was going to start break dancing. He had some serious cred.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)