Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

WE ARE ON PBS!!! THIS WEEKEND!!!

WE ARE ON PBS!!! THIS WEEKEND!!!2012-08-09T15:45:52+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments Motivation/Staying on Track WE ARE ON PBS!!! THIS WEEKEND!!!

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I recorded Add & Mastering it. And my daughter who has ADHD (and is in denial about it) has erased it (she’s 15). How can I see it again, or even get a list of the 36 things to do to master it.

Thank you,

Les

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

My reaction to seeing Patrick trying to be gangsta-like, was identical to the reaction a Black friend of mine had, as we watched a very White guy *attempting* to sing “Old Man River” in a cabaret: “For God’s sake, somebody give that boy some chitlins!”

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

Les, contact your local PBS station. They aired “ADD and Mastering It”, so they’ll probably still have the DVD and the packages available as premiums if you make a donation.

That’s the quickest way to get the DVD, because it won’t be available from the TotallyADD online store, until after all the PBS stations have aired it. This exclusivity allows the PBS stations to get more donations—which they desperately need.

A lot of the tips and insights from the special are in the book “ADD Stole My Car Keys”, which *is* available from the TotallyADD online store. It’s broken into many small chunks, with cartoons and insights from Rick & Dr. J. I have it in e-book form, on my Kindle, so I can enlarge the font and change the typeface to Ariel. It’s even easier for my ADHD brain to follow it that way!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I hope someone in the TotallyADD.com community can help me out with a nagging problem. :-)

About two months ago I DVR’ed “ADD & Mastering It”, which ran during a recent PBS pledge drive. Unfortunately, it seems WTTW (Chicago’s PBS channel) ran the show a few minutes earlier than the cable TV listings had it slated for, as my recording is missing the first two (2) tips/suggestions (out of 36 total) that Rick & Patrick discussed in the program.

Naturally, not having the COMPLETE information on coping with AD(H)D — esp. from the *start* of the program! — is driving me NUTS!!! 🙄

Does anyone out there have this program recorded (or do you have the DVD?). If so, can you send me summaries of these first two tips? I can be reached via e-mail at dante[dot]bacani[at]gmail[dot]com or on Facebook (User = DanteB1)

I’d be greatly indebted – thanks in advance!

– D.

REPORT ABUSE

Jimi

Hello DanteB1, and everyone else, sign up for our newsletter and you will be contacted as soon as it becomes for sale on our site!

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)