Who Should I Tell About my ADHD?
You have your ADHD diagnosis. You’re learning a lot about ADD, discovering powerful ADHD strategies, and everything is changing. You’re excited and want to share your diagnosis with people. But who you tell and what you tell them requires planning, forethought, restraint, and patience. And if you had those traits, you wouldn’t have ADHD!
It’s time to:
- Explore the hidden dangers and surprising consequences of disclosing your ADHD
- Learn effective techniques for letting the cat out of the bag
- Discover who to tell and when, and take charge of your life!
For more information about ADHD see:
- ADHD Emotions: Why Do I Overreact?
- 7 Reasons I Couldn’t Possibly Have ADD
- 23 Signs You Do Not Have ADHD
- I Never Finish What I Start
- 5 Reasons People Say It Can’t be ADHD
View related videos
View related blog posts