Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Re: Do you make up words by accident?

Re: Do you make up words by accident?2011-07-23T13:24:43+00:00

The Forums Forums Most X-treme! Funny Do you make up words by accident? Re: Do you make up words by accident?

memzak

I suppose you could say that I’m part of something like that. (4th try at that sentance)

My daughter has several ADD/ADHD friends and I have hung out with them. One girl is very hyperactive and VERY LOUD and is always interrupting. We were meeting at the local college one day and the cafateria was full of nearly 50 summer camp kids. It got so loud in there that we could not hear (I’ll call her CH) CH over the noise of the kids. The next day I described the noise level to another college student/ADHD informal member of our loose ADD club and her eyes got very wide when I told her that you could not hear CH over the noise of the kids. Her response was “WOW, Thats LOUD!” After that CH started to turn the volume down, much to everyone else’s relief. I’m trying to get these kids to join this site. I think it would help them not feel so alone.

I know they could contribute some words they made up. I hear them doing it but I can never remember the words.

REPORT ABUSE