Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Attesting to the Virtues, Harnessing, and the Gift

Attesting to the Virtues, Harnessing, and the Gift2010-12-11T22:40:57+00:00

The Forums Forums What is it? Benefits of ADD Attesting to the Virtues, Harnessing, and the Gift

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)
  • Author

Robbo

lol, yep Wgreen. Romance, it’s dramatic stuff. Sorta disgusting too. But we must like it, huh?. We keep going back, like flies to brown stuff.

That smells funky as hell!. It’s raunchy, putrid, n wreaks of sulfur…

We human beings are strange creatures indeed. Impossible to understand, yet fascinating and irresistible. 

I’ve had a few good conversations with a good and qualified therapist over the last few days. She’s a real expert on ADD. And she’s one of us too. So I will learn from these mistakes and end up a lil bit better than I was before.

Lot’s of folks don’t settle down until they’re in their late forties, or even older. Looking back on my life, it’s hard to imagine staying with any one woman through all of this life I’ve lived. Not many could have kept up with me. Or survived with their sanity intact.

Alas, Dorothy was not all that crazy about OZ. (when this started, at the advice of KC, in this forum, I sent her a text that said “buckle up Dorothy, Kansas is going bye bye”) Sound advice, thanks KC.

Must not have been the real Dorothy.

The kicker is that she even gave away that cute lil dog that helped bring us together!. (the one in my avatar picture) The dog’s ADD was just too energetic for her! LOL, how’s that for an irony?. (seriously, she made a parallel between me and the hyperactive lil puppy, and he chewed up my best sunglasses). I shall not digress into telling you guys about my judgement of the opposite sex.

This beautiful gal I’ve been talking about does not represent the female half of our species. Not even close. She’s a fine specimen though. 🙂

I’ll be better off.

The puppy is better off too.

And I am grateful for my optimistic and rapidly thinking mind. Here is a case where being forgetful will come in very handy.

I will be praying that this chapter of my book stays closed, once and for all.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)