Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Great Moments in ADD

Great Moments in ADD2011-10-01T17:02:01+00:00

The Forums Forums Most X-treme! Funny Great Moments in ADD

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

wanderquest

Today I tried to staple some papers together with a can of diet coke.

REPORT ABUSE

quizzical
    Participant

Loving these entries – I forgot I’d started this one! 🙂

Here’s one for the holiday season, although I do it all year long:
    Multiple times I’ve been shopping and left my cart to look at something…then gone back and taken the wrong cart! Bad enough when the cart is mostly empty, but once I grabbed a cart chock-full of someone else’s groceries…and he had to say “excuse me, but I think you have my cart….”

REPORT ABUSE

blackdog

Oh, I’ve done that so many times. Not just grabbing the wrong cart but putting stuff in the wrong cart. And I’ll go to get something and then turn around and start walking toward or talking to my husband, only it’s not my husband.

One time we were at the doctor’s office and husband forgot his wallet in the car. I went out to the car and opened the driver’s door and reached down to get it from the spot it was usually in. It wasn’t there so I started searching all over the floor boards and under the seats. I was beginning to wonder what was going on when I just happened to look up at the rear view mirror and notice there was no air freshener hanging from it. I stepped back and took a closer look at the car and, as you probably guessed, it wasn’t our car. Fortunately the owners didn’t see me rifling through their car. But they left it unlocked so they were lucky it was just a confused and slightly disoriented ADDer riffling thriuhg it.

REPORT ABUSE

quizzical
    Participant

@ blackdog: LOL!

@mulegirl: I can’t tell you how many times I get “stuck” in the shower because I can’t remember whether I washed my face or not, did I rinse my hair or not, etc… Often the only way to solve the dilemma is to wash my face again!

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

wanderquest

Sadly no, you cannot staple things with aluminum cans.  I’m glad I was in a good mood that day and was just able to laugh and carry on. That’s the kind of little thing that has the potential to completely derail me if I’m already tense. Laugh or cry. I choose to laugh. 🙂

REPORT ABUSE

blackdog

😆

@Larynxa and @wanderquest, thanks for the laugh. It was just what I needed.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)