Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Okay – I'm pretty irritable, mainly at the end of the day. Is it the concerta?

Okay – I'm pretty irritable, mainly at the end of the day. Is it the concerta?2012-07-04T20:44:52+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Concerta Okay – I'm pretty irritable, mainly at the end of the day. Is it the concerta?

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Tiddler

Thank you.

Yi’r a great bunch of people!

REPORT ABUSE

Rick Green – Founder of TotallyADD
    Participant

They are indeed great people.

I’ve been on Concerta for a few years now.

The funny thing is, that when I am able to focus and can get clear about what needs doing… I can panic over everything that needs doing. That’s when I have to break it down, into one first step that I can do with confidence.

REPORT ABUSE

Tiddler

That’s something I find the concerta really good for – when I get in a pickle about how much I have to do, I CAN break it down and get to the first step, rather than letting the panic consume me for the whole day!

REPORT ABUSE

Tiddler

It was definitely the concerta wearing off by the way. I’ve been fine while i’ve been forgetting to take it/taking the lower dose and my stress levels aren’t any lower!

REPORT ABUSE

AbbyNormal

Everyone’s different but just wanted to post that after having what I thought were good results on 54mg of Concerta, I tried my son’s Vyvanse (60mg) and WOW, what a difference!!

I feel more on top of things instead of running to keep pace, and I’m not irritable anymore!!

Now that I’ve tried something different, I see that on Concerta I was very easily agitated by bumps in the road, small irritants throughout my day, not only during the transition period in the evening.

LOVE it, feel like a whole new person who can juggle 5 things instead of 3.

:^)

REPORT ABUSE

Tiddler

That’s great! Good that you’ve found something that works so well for you!

REPORT ABUSE

kc5jck
    Participant

Does anyone know how long you can live without chocolate? 😯

REPORT ABUSE

AbbyNormal

kc6jck, in my book, 3 days, tops! :mrgreen:

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)