Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Procrastination!

Procrastination!2011-07-12T23:29:02+00:00
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow! ZERO tipics in the Procrastination forum!?

REPORT ABUSE

Wgreen
    Participant

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love that series of videos. He speaks very well and makes ADHD so much easier to understand. I’d love to see the whole conference speech by him, from start ot finish, instead of just snippets.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

we are just procrastinating about posting about it 😉

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

@no_dopamine That’s what I thought :-)

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was gonna post something but I saw something shiny.

REPORT ABUSE

caper

Wgreen: thanks for posting the videos! Now I’ll be up late watching them all…

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve been hungry for about an hour and a half =( and I’m running out of food =(. and I’m out of clean spoons. so stupid when I have money in my pocket, a free evening of time, a body that works decently, and a grocery store a block away.

yup.. technically I could die from procrastination….

…………….

ok.. i’m not going to die. lol. Lean Cuisine or a sandwich? no sandwich because I only have two slices left and must preserve for work….

sometimes I amaze myself

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

just hyperfocused an excellent professional group meeting notes..a week later of course.. awesome work, but now I need to wake up in 7 hours to endure a 12 hour day..and still need to do other stuff. ah well.. at least my colleagues think I am functional. I think….

spread miracle whip with a fork..needed to eat the turkey before it goes bad.. found a tortilla= not starve.

goodnight! 😯

REPORT ABUSE

billd

I guess I just keep putting it off. Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

If you want to know about the topic – ask my wife about ME. She’ll tell you that I am the definition of procrastination.

That in the dictionary, although it sounds like it should start with a P, it’s actually spelled b-i-l-l

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

yes because tomorrow will be the right time and you will feel like doing it!!! ………..yeah…

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Using that task timer worksheet is good visual evidence of my daily procrastination and documents what I did get done. Eventually I hope I will get some of the jobs I don’t like doing completed!

REPORT ABUSE

memzak

In case anyone is interested, the full lecture by Dr. Barkley is on the CADDAC.ca website under videos (left side of web page). He is a wonderful speaker and makes things so clear. He is coming back in October on emotional control which is my biggest problem (aside from procrastination). I can’t wait to see that lecture.

If you have watched this video, you know that his fraterinal twin brother was ADD. His brother struggled with the symptoms and was killed in a car accident so he has a very personal interest in the subject.

REPORT ABUSE

billd

memzak – thanks for that. I’ll watch when I get some time freed up………… seriously, I’ve loved his “short clips” on youtube.

REPORT ABUSE

caper

I realized I get a double-whammy hit from ADD when it comes to procrastination. I can’t handle interruptions well, so when my kids are around I put off doing things that require concentration (so I don’t get upset when they interrupt me). That’s on top of the normal ADD procrastination tendencies…

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)