Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Songs that inspire you

Songs that inspire you2011-01-27T07:51:31+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey Other Songs that inspire you

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Arthurpod

Punk rock. Not so much the angry stuff – I grew out of that around the time I hit puberty. I like the funny, stupid stuff. The Ramones, the Cramps, the Dickies, the Presidents of the United States of America.

The great thing about punk rock is that since the songs are short, fast, and simple (I would say elegant), by the time I start to get bored with one song, half the album’s over. WUNTOOTREEFAW!

REPORT ABUSE

munchkin

Well you wore out your welcome, with random precision, Rode on the steel breeze, come on you raver, you seer of visions, come on you painter, you piper, you prisoner, and SHINE!

Shine on you crazy diamond – Pink Floyd

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

any industrial/EBM fans out there?

this is my theme song!!!

Seabound- traveling

ps. do not watch the video. it is created by some narcissistic pseudo-creative human being.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOE1fOmS4MU&feature=artist

i know it is a tad bit heavy. but extremely cathartic for me. most of my life journey has taken place inside my own brain..

REPORT ABUSE

billd

I can’t stand anything with high pitches, and don’t like screaming/yelling in music. Personal choice/opinion.

I like almost anything Klaatu and Moody Blues. Justin Hayward’s voice will never be matched, and Justin and John’s team work is amazing.

I especially like the live versions of some of their songs, and the alternative mixes released a couple years back or so.

I like Edge’s poetry – since they never let him sing……. no Moody songs exist with him in lead vocals.

Melancholy Man

Simple Game

among my favorites i guess

For Klaatu, the early to mid-career stuff for them.

Also gotta include Queen. Freddie’s death was a true loss to the music world.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)