Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Toronto Get-Together?

Toronto Get-Together?2010-09-27T17:24:44+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments Toronto Get-Together?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author

wolfshades

Larynxa: I dare you. I double dare you. :)

MerryMac: it was so good to meet you too. And it’s ok if two people wear the same thing, if one of them is a guy. (Hey I don’t make the rules). :D

I’m totally with you on the “interesting” thing as well. Well, big time. Used to feel guilty about being so easily bored in so many social situations, until I got diagnosed and decided to give myself a break. I never get bored around fellow ADDers. I know how that sounds too. I’m OK with it. (Not in the least elitist. Being bored, especially around work situations, can be quite detrimental. And besides I’m humble. I’m the humblest guy there is. I dare anyone to say differently. They can’t. Know why? ‘Cause there’s no one humbler than me. Proud to say.)

REPORT ABUSE

wolfshades

P.S. Looks like this Tuesday isn’t happening. I have a new proposal though. Just need to get the finer details down and then I’ll announce it in a separate thread. Just so that people don’t have to keep flipping to page two of the comments to see it.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)